We are developing and publishing the next blockbuster mobile game, and are looking for a highly motivated, talented game designer to join our game production and evaluation team. You need to be a team player, a great multitasker, and with high attention to detail, who can work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven work environment.
What You Will Do
- Perform Market research – Get inspired by trends, success stories and great games.
- Generate your own original, fun and exciting game concepts.
- Craft high-level and detailed mockups to effectively communicate design ideas.
- Own the entire game design and creation process. From thought, to mock up, to asset creation, to actual implementation and optimization in game creation platforms.
- Work closely with the development team and direct the visual design of the game.
- Manage an effective pipeline for look development, assets, characters and general design, both 2d and 3d elements.
- Review your own work as well as the work of associate Designers working for us.
- Support Team development – Learn from experience, Provide feedback, Suggest and implement process refinement and improvements constantly.
- Fluent English proficiency and great communication skills – A Must.
- Proven track record of both artistic and technical creativity – A Must.
- Photoshop And Illustrator – Strong Graphic Design, asset and mock up creation skills.
- Blender, 3DS Max, Cinema 4D – Strong 3D Design, assets and mock up creation skills.
- Understanding of Game Mechanics, Dynamics and Design.
- Critical thinker, problem solver, fast learner and strong team player.
- Previous experience working in the gaming industry – Advantage.
- Understanding of 2D animation in After Effects and Spine 2D – Advantage.
- Understanding of 3D animation and rigging – Advantage.
- Understanding of VFX, particle systems and shaders in game engines – Advantage.
- Unity work experience or the ability to undergo Unity training – Advantage.
- Understanding of the concept of asset optimization in mobile development – Advantage.
We are looking for a talented Unity developer to join us and help create brand new mobile games! You’ll be working in a small, fast and efficient team so it’s essential that you’ll be highly motivated and willing to shoulder a lot of responsibility, and in addition, work under pressure and hit deadlines.
- Implement game functionality as per communicated design.
- Communicate with other team members to establish an effective pipeline and integration of media assets.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to address and mitigate these problems.
- Maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
- Huge Advantage – Experience with developing Hypercasual Games.
- Master of Unity, including experience with scripting, textures, animation, GUI styles, and user session management.
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming.
- Experience with mobile development.
- An advantage – Experience with particle systems and shaders.